Start shopping >>
Roto Oil 222 Grease
Roto Oil introduces 222 grease into South Australia farming community. For further information plea
Welcome to Roto Oil
Your local team for Mobil Oils
Roto Oil distributors was formed in 2006 and is 100% Australian owned. We supply Mobil lubricants and oil related products to South Australia and the southern part of the Northern Territory. Roto Oil headquarters is located in Streiff Rd, Wingfield which is conveniently located to major highway arteries’ for picking up your oil needs from our premises or being delivered direct to you. Roto is ably supported by its distributor and stockist network throughout the entire region which allows us to focus on locally supported marketing and administration for your lubricant needs.
We specialise in fulfilling all of your lubrication needs using the extensive range of technology provided by Mobil lubricants. Our company performs a service that adds value to your business by being a regular part of your own team on all lubrications matters. We don't just supply oils and grease, we supply cost effective solutions to your lubrication needs.
Benefits of being a Roto Oil Distributors customer:
- Locally based customer service including account administration and sales enquiries.
- Full Range of Mobil Lubricants including all Industrial, Automotive and Marine products.
- Sales include bulk, 1000L IBC's (Industrial Bulk Containers,) 208L, 20L and other sizes where applicable. Also available options for offshore lubrication.
- We also supply Chemform cleaners, Nalco coolants and lubrication equipment.
- Local Service with sales expertise in all facets of industry lubrications.
- Local Technical Engineer.
- PICK -UP Available at our depots with little notice.
- Our Own logistics fleet and warehousing for full integration of our service.
- Ability to order on line. From your keyboard direct to our dispatch area with our online systems.
Supplypoint - What is Supplypoint and how do I use it?
Supplypoint is our online ordering system. It allows you place orders online directly to your local depot. You are also able to see history of orders and print invoice copies.
If you think this would be useful to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For instructions on its use. Please follow the link to the User Manual.
Supplier - Terms and Conditions